TEXRail construction began after the August 2016 groundbreaking.
Week of April 24th:
- Ball Street – will close on Wednesday at 7 a.m. and remain closed through Friday (April 26-28) to install new train rail.
- Ball Street – The outside lanes remain closed along Ball between Ira E. Woods and Homestead – through April.
- Ira E. Woods – The westbound outside lane at Ball Street remains closed – through April.
- Walmart’s Private Drive – The private Walmart Driveway along Ira E. Woods will be closed– through mid-May
- Grapevine Station – The temporary station is open while the new station is being built – through Fall.
North Richland Hills
- Mid Cities Blvd. – There will be lane closures between Little Ranch Road and Holiday Lane – into June.
- Eden Road – The road will be closed at Amundson Drive – through April.
- Peach Street closed at N. Wilderman Street – through April
- Bluff Street closed at N. Wilderman Street – through April
- E. Belknap Street closed at N. Wilderman Street – through April
- T&P Station – The existing station is under construction – through Fall.
Revisit this page for updates as construction progresses and/or sign up below to receive construction-related email notifications.
Keep up to Date
Sign up below to receive updates about TEXRail or view our latest tweets.
Copyright © 2016 TEXRail. All rights reserved.