TEXRail construction began after the August 2016 groundbreaking.
Week of September 17th:
North Richland Hills
- Main Street – lane closures will continue through September
- Smithfield Road – road closure September 18-21; additional work through October
- Mid-Cities Blvd. – westbound, right lane closure on September 20-21 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Rufe Snow – road closure October 3-5
- Precinct Line Road – road closure October 10-12
- Davis Blvd. – road closure October 17-19
- Browning Road – road closure October 24-26
- Deen Road (between NE 33rd & E. Long Ave.) – road closed September 7th through October
- Wilderman Street – road closed through October
- Kimball Ave. (north of Hwy. 26) –road closure in November/December (3-day)
- LD Locket Road – eastbound – right shoulder closure (2 locations) with flagger operation as needed for trucks and material delivery
- Janada Street – road closed August 15th through September
Revisit this page for updates as construction progresses and/or sign up below to receive construction-related email notifications.
Keep up to Date
Sign up below to receive updates about TEXRail or view our latest tweets.
Copyright © 2016 TEXRail. All rights reserved.